Follow Us

Blogger64 Feedburner64 Email64 Facebook64 Ember64 Twitter64

Trust Yourself

Enlightenment "A human being is only interesting if he's in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it." Barbra Streisand


  

Trust Yourself


Enlightenment

"A human being is only interesting if he's in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it." Barbra Streisand

An inspiring video which, I do recommend all to watch if you haven’t seen movie The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) or if you just love this movie like me. I need not speak any further as video will do its job.

Lovely messageTrust Yourself 



Related articles


No comments:

Post a Comment