Skip to main content

How to Eat as Much as You Want and still Loose Weight

Eat Until You're Full - Fullbar.comLoosing weight may not be related to how much you eat as much as it is impacted by what you eat.The first thing to realize is that you can’t drink whatever you want. There is a saying from the seventies: “Fight the real enemy!”
    

Loosing weight may not be related to how much you eat as much as it is impacted by what you eat.
Get a check up and make sure your doctor is on board with any dietary changes you make.

Free VitaMuffins

The first thing to realize is that you can’t drink whatever you want. There is a saying from the seventies: “Fight the real enemy!” For dieters in the United States the real enemy is soft drinks. If you are serious about loosing weight you must cut down on them. If you are really, really serious then you must cut out all soft drinks altogether. In fact, if the only fluid you drink is water, this alone will make it difficult for you to hang on to the pounds. 

The next thing to realize is that while you may be able to eat as much as you want, you can’t eat anything you want. There is no minimum daily requirement for refined sugar. If you want to loose weight, remove refined sugar from your diet. This includes coffee and tea. If you can’t enjoy them without sugar you might want to rethink your drink. You should give up all cakes, cookies, and pies. In fact, you should give up dessert. 

Shop www.vitalicious.com

Giving up certain gratuitous starches helps complete the processes. No crackers. No French fries. No pancakes. No waffles. No donuts. 

What can you eat? I love lasagna with lots of meat and cheese. I also still eat cheese burgers. I eat yogurt and nuts and every fruit and vegetable known to man. The more veggies you eat the better. Get used to eating fruit for desert. If you fill up with vegetables and eat fruits for dessert your life is bound to improve. In case it is not obvious, I am not advocating being a vegetarian. But meat should not be the main part of your diet. Veggies should be. Other than that, do the balanced diet thing. Eat bread sparingly and make it whole grain bread when you do. If you drink fruit juice then drink it sparingly as well. 

Eat Until You're Full - Fullbar.com

There are some supplementary things you can do. I have never seen anything that says multi-vitamins do anything for the average person so I can not recommend them. However, fish oil is said to be good for you so if your doctor agrees you might consider taking some. Another thing you might try is a kind of tea purge/cleanse. This involves drinking several cups of regular and herbal teas on weekends. Tea is said to have anti-oxidant and other good properties. Increasing the amount of garlic in your diet might not hurt either. Eating oatmeal for breakfast at least once a week isn’t worst idea in the world.

Article Link ~ How to Eat as Much as You Want and still Loose Weight
Author ~ poetryman69

HKH

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Going...Never Say I Quit !!!

One day I decided to quit... I quit my job, my relationship , my spirituality... I wanted to quit my life . I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. ”God”, I said. “Can you give me one good reason not to quit?” His answer surprised me... ”Look around”, He said. “Do you see the fern and the bamboo?” “Yes”, I replied. When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year, the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said. ”In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. “I would not quit.” He said. “Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged

Listen to Your Inner Coach Voice

Image by Davide Restivo via Flickr                 If we listen to the constant babble that goes on inside our head we may notice that there are two voices babbling, sometimes back and forth.  One noisy voice is the “I” voice - “I want ... I will... I don’t want ...”  It’s the voice of desire, constantly wanting more and more things, or less and less effort.  The other voice is the “You” voice - “You really should get up out of bed. You are always late. You shouldn’t eat that.”  This voice wants us to be the best we can be.  It is our inner coach.  Both voices prattle away constantly talking to us.  We’ve learned a lot about the quiet voice – but these two loud voices (really thoughts) are not it.  The noisy voices are often involved in superficial or shallow thoughts, whereas the quiet voice is more like a deeper type of thinking. Now we’ve identified our noisy inner coach voice (the “ You ” voice), it’s time to teach it how to motivate us using positi

Life is Full of Choices

We can choose our attitude even though we cannot always choose our circumstances.  The choice is either to act like a victor or a victim.

10 Ways to Find Joy in Life

What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner. ~ Colette

Value Your Life

  Do not think of what you do not have; Instead, appreciate what you have and can still have. Do not think of things lost; Instead, value what you still have and may yet find. Do not cry over spilled milk; Instead, rejoice in what was left. Do not think of what you are not; Instead, be humble with what you are and can still become. Do not think of what others say you are; Instead, concern yourself with what you affirm to be. Do not think of the hours and days past; Instead, look eagerly to times that are yet to come. Do not think of what you failed to do; Instead, think of those that you were able to do and can still best do. Do not think of mistakes committed; Instead, count the things you did right. Do not think much of the pain you have caused; Instead, plan for ways to make amends. Do not think of the sufferings you now bear; Instead, look to the comfort when relief draws near. Do not consu

Change Focus, Look for the Positive

We need to become good finders. We need to focus on the positive in life. Let’s start looking for what is right in a person or situation instead of looking for what is wrong.  

How to Manage Negative People and Stay Happy

Your career and life will change for the better when you learn to surround yourself with positive people and keep the negative ones away.

Rising From Cocoon !

Transformation is not a kind place, it’s chaotic and a source of inner conflict because it is not a ‘safe’ place, but it is a place of growth; a place of rebirth where you can restart and realign with who you are. 

Trust Yourself

  "A human being is only interesting if he's in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it." Barbra Streisand    

Turn Your Problems into Opportunities

When faced with problems or setbacks in your life, what is your immediate reaction? If you’re like most people, your first impulse is to complain. “Why did this have to happen to me? What am I going to do now? My plans are ruined!”